Thursday, May 15, 2008


Wow this really is taking off for the gang is it.

Kim, you have done a great job and I can probably learn something about what is going on in the family just by reading our blog once in a while.

I guess something that we should all do is congradulate our latest news to the Family and that is Alan and Alley's engagement.. Congratuations to the two of you!!!! :)

2 comments:

Adam said...

Feeling like you're a little in the dark eh? I know how you feel there. Sometimes I don't feel like I have a clue of what is happening around here. (I think that Katie prefers it that way.)

Alan and Aly - Congratulations for sure. (Hopefully that girl knows what she's getting into...) ;) When Katie and I got married we lost our status as individuals and were only referred to as a couple. Jeremy and Britany called us 'Kadam'. Therefore I move that from this day forward when we Alan and Aly take on the name of 'Alyan'. :)

Brayden said...

nice one Adam but yes I agree congrats to Alan and Ally I think that "Alyan" is a good name for the two of them