I hope I can easily edit this because Dad is usually the one creating these types of things! I have so enjoyed reading your entries and smiling about your experiences. I think I'm going to like this!
The boys are off track for a couple of weeks and we are going to work on being healthier--off to a great start with sugar cereal for breakfast. Soccer is over and the neighborhood played football at our house last night. Now that the boys are getting bigger, I think I need a bigger yard.
Brayden is coordinating a family project to earn his Family Life Merit Badge. We are redoing our sandbox and extending it into a flower bed. Always a project...
Have a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Welcome to the blogspot. I have you linked off of mine now too. What a great idea this was. It was so good to see you guys the other day.
hey Mom and Dad nice to um be typing a message to you when we live in the same house but it still fun anyway. This is awesome. Thanks for everything!
Post a Comment