Sunday, May 25, 2008

Sunday Afternoon


We are enjoying a quiet Sunday afternoon at home. We had a wonderful get-a-way and truly learned the value of the phrase "VIP". It's all about the little things!

We ventured up Snow Canyon for a short (6-7 mile) hike in the sand. What an adventure!!! I was a little nervous about running into unwanted reptiles; however, Dad wasn't! We saw the back country of red rocks and it was beautiful. That was one benefit of cooler weather.

Our Sunday School Teacher started his lesson asking us to reflect on words from others that had changed our lives. He then went on teaching of how Abinadi's words changed Alma's life and how Abinadi had no idea he was teaching Alma. He was simply following instruction from God.

My mind started jumping all over the place thinking of all of the incredible life lessons I learn from my family and how much each of you have and do impact my life. I've said this before and I'm sure I'll say it again. I'm grateful we are on this earthly journey together!

No comments: